- What is a chromosome?
- What are the different forms of DNA, and when during the cell cycle
would you find these forms of DNA?
- How does DNA condense into chromosomes from chromatin?
- What does the word diploi refer to? Why is it significant when talking
about mitosis or meiosis?
- What is a haploid cell and why is it significant when talking about
mitosis and meiosis.
- How many chromosomes are found in the cells of humans?
- What is a sex chromosome and which determines the gender in a human?
- At what point does DNA coil up to form a chromosome?
- What do you think would happen if DNA were not wrapped around
- Which cells in your body are diploid?
- What is binary fission and how is it not like mitosis?
- In terms of DNA, how is a bacteria different from eukaryotic organisms
- What is mitosis?
- What is the cell cycle?
- Describe the cell cycle.
- Describe all of the events that take place in mitosis.
- Why is cytokinesis and mitosis different?
- Describe all of the events that take place in Interphase of the cell
- How is mitosis related to cancer?
- What is a tumor?
- How is mutation related to cancer?
- What causes mutations?
- How is meiosis similar to mitosis?
- How is meiosis different than mitosis?
- Where does meiosis take place? What does meiosis produce?
- What is a gamete?
- What is crossing over and why is it relevant to the evolution of a